Sustainability as a fixed component of our corporate culture
Protecting resources and providing support
It is in the nature of things that sustainable potential for a service-oriented company like proDERM is rather limited when compared to conventional production plants and therefore rather more difficult to define and implement. Nevertheless, we do assume responsibility at a level that goes far beyond minimum legal requirements. We support local projects, involve ourselves in refugee assistance, support sports clubs and daycare centers and give donations for the needy.
Committed to the principles of the UN Global Compact
We herewith declare in writing to commit to the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact as mentioned below:
- proderm supports and respects the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- proderm ensures to not complicit in human rights abuses
- proderm upholds the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- proderm upholds the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- proderm upholds the effective abolition of child labour.
- proderm upholds the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- proderm supports a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- proderm undertakes initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- proderm encourages the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- proderm works against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
30.6.20203 MB PDF
30.6.20191 MB PDF
30.6.2018527 KB PDF
30.6.2017183 KB PDF
30.6.2016109 KB PDF
30.6.201585 KB PDF